Friday, January 30, 2009

::A gist of Kedah Matriculation College life::


::With azrin, my best pal::
I am in the same class with her for both 1st and 2nd sem. She had given me full supports and helps during our days in Matrics. Everyday, we both endure lots of difficulties and happiness together. She always lend me a shoulder to cry on whenever I have any problems and always there for me. Although she is a quite talkative person, yet she is a really understanding and rationale person. Thank you so much Azrin. I could never reply all your good deeds. I appreciate our friendship and I pray that may Allah bless and cherish our friendship forever. Insyaallah


:: Doctor 'wannabe' of F3T2A and F3T2B ::


:: During the class breaking fast event (Nyum nyum!) ::


:: Raya2! ::


:: Travelling with van to Air Terjun Titi Hayun Yan, Kedah. From left zati, wani, ajeerah, azrin and me! ::


:: During our friend Najmi birthday! ::


:: With Qila at Ceramah Cinta!


:: Havoc drama team during English Week ::


:: Hi-tea event at EDC UUM! ::


::Eat again but now at KMK for BBQ!!::


:: Last Day at Matrix ::

Days at KMK is full of hurdles and obstacles. I have learnt a lot not just on academic but also on self improvement. I am now improving myself to be a more stronger and courageous person by experience. I seldom cry as I am not strong enough to overcome and face certain personal problems. Without Allah, my family and friends by my side, I would never trespass all this. Alhamdulillah, people say 'time will heals the wound' and syukran it has heals me.



Everything whether it is sweet or sour, we should never take things for granted. It is all called experience. Learn to forgive and forget. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself. Remember and not forget what you had. Don't put too high hope on the future as it will not seem as beautiful as you could imagine. Appreciate what you have and make the best of it in present as when you lost it, they will never turn their back again.

Time Passes, People Change,
Friends Forever, Love Goes Wrong,
But
Just Remember Life Goes On.... (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neriah nyerrrrrrr

Nadzirah said...

hik2..toi3
byk kenangan
pahit, masin, masam, manis
mcm2 ada..hee..