
It's been quite a hectic day these days. With lots of test and assignment along the way, it quite give a spank right to my face. Ouch!! hehe. Yet, I do find some interesting articles that I would like to share with all of you. I hope that it could aid some sort of self contentment in your life. So that you won't be pressure out just like what I feel sometimes when I could not done something well, uhuh? but as they say..life goes on..
Okay, enough blabbering, I've come across an article by David Romanelli about 3 simple ways that you can implement to fulfill your potential. It doesn't involve any massive life changes at all yet will definitely propel you toward maximizing your true potential!
1. Protect Your Appetite for Learning
I found out that when we lose our appetite for knowledge, insight, and education, we slowly diminish the power of the brain. The latest research shows that the brain can form new neural connections at any time in life. Yet when we fail to exercise the brain and entertain new thoughts, it begins to sag, like a worn out body. A lazy brain can lead to Alzheimer and other disease. Make sure that you don't leave a heaps of time passed without doing a thing OK! Time is Money as Donald Trump says, ahaha. For me, I do agree that Time is Gold. It is so damn precious if you let it go by just like that. It means like depreciating a value of life..huh? yes..I need to alert myself too about this stuff. Yikes. As Glen Dorman of The Institute of Achievement of Human Potential said, “Some kids go through their whole life believing that learning is fun and the only game worth playing. We have a name for such people. We call them geniuses.”
2. Clarify Your Definition of Freedom
Before, I clarify freedom as anything that we can do without any boundaries along the way but now through reading this article I’ve found out that the definition of freedom is to live within our means. I am not quite sure by its meaning but as I scoop more into the details, it means that when you let outside influences determine your freedom, there will always be a part of you straggling behind, shackled by the weight of the world, begging for another chance to live on purpose. That inner straggler can cause a lot of strife. As Maya Angelou said, “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
3. Consider The Power of Love
We usually read about most technology involving an extension of the mind and its thoughts. There is not yet an example of technology that has connectivity of the heart and its feelings. Who knows that one day we could make a machine on heart and feelings?I wish they are! Not just some kind of Love'O'Meter game! I don't like to believe it as no matter the name of person that I like is fill in, I could only gain a small marks.~sigh~ haha.
As French philosopher Teilhard de Chardin said, "Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tide and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love.”
I do believe too when the author says that he believe that perhaps there will be such a future technology which will measure how the human being who sustains a high level of love will attract not just greater relationships but also fulfillment, abundance, and opportunity.
Becoming the "wealthier you" might take years, and becoming the "more fit you" might involve painful changes in your diet, and becoming the "more tenacious you" might require a huge and prolonged shift in your attitude. But the "more loving you" is one bear hug away. And the "freer you" is no farther than a 24 hour 7 eleven? Huh? I create that. hehe. and the "more inspired you" is as easy as cracking open a great book.
I want to recall you that that before you take the massive and painful steps toward a more fulfilled life, we should always consider the little ones...
An amazing bite of exotic chocolate, nyum3, A sidesplitting laugh, A stroll in the park in the morning..

A little changes can make life more fulfilling. Enjoy life. Live life to the fullest! (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment