
Today it is my both lucky and unlucky day.Why I say lucky?? After years of restraining myself from the things I love to do, finally I break the barrier. Last time I played Futsal, now I went Go-kart! The last time I go-karting was when I was in primary school. Before, I was so SUPER DUPER SHY girl.Even my uncle named his shy fish after my name that is narah! I guess since the fish has died, I finally gained my conscious as a new reformed narah! hahaha. I am not laughing for the death of the fish as I love the fish as I found it pretty cute with yellow colour and it is a big size fish, I am laughing because maybe it is now the time where I should unleash my confidence that I had hold for so long...yeaHH!

It was fun though driving go-kart. It is different than driving car. It is where we can speed but then still handle the brek carefully. I am quite tired driving the go-kart although I felt like I want to play it again. It is a tiring sport as my leg is not quite long enough to touch the brek and 'tekan minyak'.(nmpk sgt short,hua3).So, I had to position myself not by sitting like most guys do comfortably but I need to forward my body so that I could do both things that is 'tekan brek' and 'tekan minyak.I am afraid if I began to like this sports, I might encounter Osteoporisis before time! oh no no no~

Nevertheless, I also has attend Al-Kuliyyah that is sponsored by my beloved Universiti Malaysia Pahang on the same day at around 5.30 p.m. It is quite entertaining and really informative. I can't believe that time goes by quickly as I just sat there for less than 30 minutes.I am wondering why I felt is was so long if I watched the tv rather than watching it live??hurmm..

Okay, enough on lucky stories. How about my unlucky stories?? I don't know why after few days of not eating dates, suddenly I felt like I want to eat it.It was after Maghrib that I eat it whole without even looking at it.When I want to throw the 'biji' away, suddenly I saw a Worm!!! What the!! NoOOOo! Have I eaten the worm??? It looks still full bodied.Huhu..I am so scared if there is chances of the existance of other worms too..noo..please..I don't want to die because of a worm!Pray for my health please everyone.wuwuwu.

Another unlucky and seriously I dislike to share is quite personal.About a guy who seemingly love me and loVE to psycho me. He even has before confessed to me! I don't know what's with him, yet I know that everytime his sentence in his oOVoo are just being sarcastic to me. What about this sentence "everything about hurting peoples feeling I learnt it from you" and "live to give happiness not to hurt other people". I am beginning to become crazy just looking at his oovoo and looking at him.I always put away just to get away from him.Ya Allah, please protect me.I am innocent and never meant to hurt other people feelings. Seriously.I hate this feelings..
P/s-Thanx to all my friends that have given me full support through this tough ordeals..I am sad and feeling just really want to cry and scream aloud!!!It is the only way I can release the pain inside. He begin to be like sad guy since I hadn't reply his love and he want to drag me to feel the same way.I am feeling like I'm crazy already and gonna be admitted in the mental hospital soon if he hadn't stop!waaAA! You know guys, I will ignore him if he is out of control and I really mean it!huhuhuhu.
35 comments:
osteoporosis caused by lack of calcium in our body.. it will make our bones fragile and easily to break...i dont think asyik tekan break n minyak will easily cause osteoporosis.... u should take more calcium in ur diet start from now cz when ur monopos, ur body stop to procces calcium that strengthen ur bones..this happen to female only...that the reason why susu anlene used dato michael yoh as model in their advertisment in tv..to attract kaum hawa...but, dont forget 2 work up if u want to have healthy bones...
:P..
all above is wat i learn during spm as i remember..soe if im wrong...check in internet 4 more information..
hehe
wow... if spiderman exist becoz get bitten by spider.. is it possible for sum1 who already ate worm 2 be wormgirl...??
hahaha ^_^
olorrrr...dh ade org nk ngorat nad.. hm xde chnce la gtu huhu T_T hehe
owh, one more... u sholud try skipping....
haha
1. Wow, go-kart! Haha... I've never been at expoconvo sites. All craziness of my projects made me stuck in my room world. sigh. No time for extra entertainment unless I play my song playlist in my laptop and my computer games that I always won.
2. Still don't go. Even my mom called me either I'll be seen in the tv or not. lol. Sorry mom. Still lots of jobs to do. Still stuck in my room world.
3. About the bugs, or worm... from my opinion, it's okay if you've eaten a plant-eater worm or bugs. They are not 'dirty' and not 'polluted' with blood, flesh and flesh-rottener bacteria. The important thing that you must concern is mildew or fungus on your food.
p/s: I don't thing 'worm' is the right word to define 'ulat' since that 'worm' is mostly used to call 'cacing'. I don't think you've seen a 'cacing'.
p/s/s: Let' try 'ulat sagu' then. lol
1. Wow, go-kart! Haha... I've never been at expoconvo sites. All craziness of my projects made me stuck in my room world. sigh. No time for extra entertainment unless I play my song playlist in my laptop and my computer games that I always won.
2. Still don't go. Even my mom called me either I'll be seen in the tv or not. lol. Sorry mom. Still lots of jobs to do. Still stuck in my room world.
3. About the bugs, or worm... from my opinion, it's okay if you've eaten a plant-eater worm or bugs. They are not 'dirty' and not 'polluted' with blood, flesh and flesh-rottener bacteria. The important thing that you must concern is mildew or fungus on your food.
p/s: I don't thing 'worm' is the right word to define 'ulat' since that 'worm' is mostly used to call 'cacing'. I don't think you've seen a 'cacing'.
p/s/s: Let' try 'ulat sagu' then. lol
faiz - Wow.Such a great information.thanx.I really appreciate it.
Yeah sure..I'll work out. I am currently jogging actually..lalala~
I'll try skipping..but maybe only when I'm at home.If not, the hostel will be destructed to heavyweight.hahaha
try skipping like a bxr cz it easy way to prevent ur hostl from distructed...haha
kucai - hahaha.oh no! worm girl?? I can't imagine I become one of that. Can I order the worm girl suits from you kucai?hua3.
haha.sape kate x de chance?che' single agik ar.muahaha.
hisyam -
1. You should go try n test the UMP go-kart.really awesome you know..but then like I previously said, my LEG is short.The enjoyment of playing go-kart has become retarded!!huhuhu
2.huhu.how come you've being stucked in you room all the time? don't tell me, you're out from your room when you want to go to class and toilet only?hehe
3.Seriously? Okay? at night, my stomach are crumbling like crazy.Thank god still okay today.I do think it is 'worm' hisyam.or is there other English worm to define it?hmm..
'ulat sagu'?more like raya biscuits worm.haha.
1. I do like go-kart and also Formula 1 and GT racing. I'm now doing a project with SAE to build an urban-type car for a tournament in Sepang handled by Shell. There is also another project also under SAE to build a race-type car for a tournament maybe in Australia or Europe. If we are lucky, we might be compete at the USA.
2. One more. To buy some foods. lol
3. Haha... so funny when you define the 'ulat sagu' as like 'bikut raya'.
haha... worm girl suits..??
b4 i make it 4 u let me know ur special power 1st haha bcoz i wan 2 make da suits cmpatible to ur power haha (special power=tdo) haha... don wory.. i will create da sexiest suit ever.. even CATWOMEN n hedgehog women (hehe nk jgk msuk hehe) will be jelez wif u.. (sexiest suits means no suits at all hahaha ^_^ u know wat i mean haha)
hah.. single lg...??? waaa... (blushing2 hahak)
faiz- haha.no way.my hostel won;t be destructed, by my hostel wall will be a hole visible on it.hahaha
hisyam -
1.wow.competing in U.S?? Can I follow??hehe.Gud luck keyh.Have u named the car yet? huha
2. lol.i forgot to type it there.haha.
3.haha.i can't imagine if there is an existence of bicuit raya made of worm. wormcuits. hehehe~
kucai- hahaha.erm my power eh.of course able to dig anything.even digging test answers.wahaha.
hoho.u mean no clothes la??no bikini at least?how is that?ka3.never ever man.in dreams only la.hua2.just said that you don't want to sew the suits for me.how sad.sob3.haha
musti ar single.keh3.promote diri ni.wakaka.
p/s-sew the suits for me for free ya.haha
1. You can follow us. Just register into SAE-UMP Chapter and you have a big chance to follow. Even you can be one of the workforce for the construction team!
What? You are a 'Civilian'? Don't worry, we accept all students. Not just mechanics, but chemist and programmers are VERY invited to join us.
2. nothing to say...lalala~~~
3. Go to Sarawak. Meet the Melanau people. They are 90% Muslim and some of their meals are the ulat sagu. So many types of menus.
- 'Creamy' and slimy for a fresh-type menu.
- 'Creamy' and sometimes crunchy for fried-type menu.
You may ask for other menu such as masak gulai or masak sambal...hehehe.
p/s: I'd like to join your conversation with Kucai.
KUCAI... I want to see it to believe it. Make the suit and show it to the world. lol
For Nad, if you don't like Kucai's design, you may borrow suits from Power Rangers. I heard that Wonder Woman is seeking for someone who like to buy her suit. She need money to pay the house rent in the USA. lol...
1.Can I still register?the open day is years ago already.haha
3.Euwww.I can't take it hisyam.even Seaweed also I have trouble to consume it, you propose me to eat worm??nah..for god sake I won't eat any bugs forever! especially cockroach..waa!
haha.I can't imagine what design that Kucai gonna create.hope it is exist kay Kucai!!hhaaha.
quite a nice idea.but how bout a muslimah suits?it will be quite interesting.ahahahaha.is wonder woman exits??OMG!
1. Laa... the registration was opened when the clubs open day that was held months ago. I forget to go the event... to usha freshies...hehehe especially girls la...hik3x...
I will be open again soon.
3. Try la... they're very appetizing...hehe
hehe... I can't imagine his design...hope that he don't make the design by using autocad or solidwork...lol
Wonder Woman really exist. Though that the famous Wonder Woman is from the comic, but the real wonder woman is woman/women who are struggle for their survival in this world. Mostly for single moms and women who are dare to do anything they can do for their family survival. They are real Wonder Woman. They are also Muslimah Wonder Woman. They might be working at tailor shop to sell Muslimah suits.
1.haha.u kalu bab2 nak usha ni no.1.haha.x tertarik ke mane2 junior?byk yg comel jek.hihi.
3.hoho.dun tell me you've eaten the worm before??huk3
I also can't think about the design.for sure he will use autocad.maybe he'll instill a civil or mechanical element in that suit.hahaa
ouh ho.u mean that wonder woman that can do wonderful and extraordinary stuff is it??nice.every woman can be a wonder woman.guys also, wonder man.haha.
Nadzirah>> i wanna make it for u. but wat can i don. da one exist is the invisible one.. so.. no one can se it.. hahah.. so its almost like wearing nthing la haha.
Fadzrul Hisyam>> how can u se something invisible haha sory la syam.. hehe.. however.. if nad insist to wear it. i don think dat u ned ur glasses anymore.. hakhakhak.. ^_^
sory nad... hahaha ^_^
1. haha...mesti la...ngusha 2 antara hal wajib...hehe...
tp kalu skadar usha secara x rasmi (kat kafe or terserempak mane2) ade gak yg menarik...tp skang neh xterpikir pon nak kenal2 ngan diorg... focus kpd study sgt...xde mase nak berpoye2... bak kate kwn2 syam, xde 'live'...
3. Yup...lots...but sometimes muak jugak...hehe
Yep...he might use the best material for the suit. Find the shear force...bla...bla...hehe
Wonde man? no...no... SUPERMAN...heheh
kucai- kucai gatal!!! haha.repot kat gf die br taw.abes kena cili boh kat mulut.haha
cis2.nget2 jek hg eh kucai.no way man.tade mase I nak wear sumthing invisble and can see through.hahaha
hisyam-
1.ewah2.ade plak eh usha secara rasmi dan tak rasmi.kitab mane la kamu blaja ye saudara hisyam.haha
3.erk.lots??mkn kat mane??ms camping eh?hehe
superman?burink la.tade improvemant.Usha Man perhaps for u..kucai buat baju tok Hisyam lak!!!
Haha...
1. Ini kitab sendiri punya buat...hehe...usha xrasmi n usha rasmi...hehe. Kalu yg rasmi 2 usha under kelab/persatua/aktiviti bkumpulan...hehehe
tp seriesli mmg xdek mase nak ngusha lebih2 nih...
3. Sometimes in camping... eat some kumbang badak...huhu...very slimy...ngee...hahaha
usha man? haha... susah lak nnt...kang ade usha sket tros org tpikat...cmne? ramai lak yg melepas nnt...hahaha (wekk...ayat xleh blah)
no need 4 suit..pakai ape2 pon boleh...hehehe....kalu yg invisible...lagi susah...takot ramai pengsan lak...hahaha
hisyam-ade plak classification camtue eh..
ye ke??ritu nmpk s/out kat oovoo kate jgn kaco.tgh mengurat.ha kantoi.haha
3.eEee.biar betik.saje je test drive eh mkn kumbang tu??huhu
haha.yeke usha sket tros terpikat??stakat ni nad lom terpikat lg.hua3.
hoho.plzz hisyam.jgnle pkai yg invisible.wear sumthing plzz...haha
1. Haa...yg ovo tuh saj32 jer...padahal tgh main game kot...hahaha... mane ade anak dara yg syam nak usha... maklumlah...syam ni bkn org kenal sgt pon...
3. Ish... mane ade test drive... don't drink n' drive...xbaek... test mic 1, 2, 3 ajer...hehehe... saje2 la try...nak rase cmne nak survive dlm utan... 2 pon bro tuh soh try ular lah, bewok la... katak la... kalo yg 3 ekoq ni... syam xleh...'gelemai' sket...haha...
Mungkin kot...usha sket tros terpikat.... Pasal Nad ni, Syam x try...hehe...nanti tpikat lak...hehe. Tp kan, xyah kot syam nak pikat nad... ade yg org try pon nad anta ke reject shop, ni lak syam...gerenti ke pusat kitar semula nyer...haha
No worry la... I use the invi cloth when I was in my mom's womb...about 20 years ago...hehe...skang nih...paling koman pon pakai tuale...hahaha
1. Haa...yg ovo tuh saj32 jer...padahal tgh main game kot...hahaha... mane ade anak dara yg syam nak usha... maklumlah...syam ni bkn org kenal sgt pon...
3. Ish... mane ade test drive... don't drink n' drive...xbaek... test mic 1, 2, 3 ajer...hehehe... saje2 la try...nak rase cmne nak survive dlm utan... 2 pon bro tuh soh try ular lah, bewok la... katak la... kalo yg 3 ekoq ni... syam xleh...'gelemai' sket...haha...
Mungkin kot...usha sket tros terpikat.... Pasal Nad ni, Syam x try...hehe...nanti tpikat lak...hehe. Tp kan, xyah kot syam nak pikat nad... ade yg org try pon nad anta ke reject shop, ni lak syam...gerenti ke pusat kitar semula nyer...haha
No worry la... I use the invi cloth when I was in my mom's womb...about 20 years ago...hehe...skang nih...paling koman pon pakai tuale...hahaha
1. Haa...yg ovo tuh saj32 jer...padahal tgh main game kot...hahaha... mane ade anak dara yg syam nak usha... maklumlah...syam ni bkn org kenal sgt pon...
3. Ish... mane ade test drive... don't drink n' drive...xbaek... test mic 1, 2, 3 ajer...hehehe... saje2 la try...nak rase cmne nak survive dlm utan... 2 pon bro tuh soh try ular lah, bewok la... katak la... kalo yg 3 ekoq ni... syam xleh...'gelemai' sket...haha...
Mungkin kot...usha sket tros terpikat.... Pasal Nad ni, Syam x try...hehe...nanti tpikat lak...hehe. Tp kan, xyah kot syam nak pikat nad... ade yg org try pon nad anta ke reject shop, ni lak syam...gerenti ke pusat kitar semula nyer...haha
No worry la... I use the invi cloth when I was in my mom's womb...about 20 years ago...hehe...skang nih...paling koman pon pakai tuale...hahaha
1. Haa...yg ovo tuh saj32 jer...padahal tgh main game kot...hahaha... mane ade anak dara yg syam nak usha... maklumlah...syam ni bkn org kenal sgt pon...
3. Ish... mane ade test drive... don't drink n' drive...xbaek... test mic 1, 2, 3 ajer...hehehe... saje2 la try...nak rase cmne nak survive dlm utan... 2 pon bro tuh soh try ular lah, bewok la... katak la... kalo yg 3 ekoq ni... syam xleh...'gelemai' sket...haha...
Mungkin kot...usha sket tros terpikat.... Pasal Nad ni, Syam x try...hehe...nanti tpikat lak...hehe. Tp kan, xyah kot syam nak pikat nad... ade yg org try pon nad anta ke reject shop, ni lak syam...gerenti ke pusat kitar semula nyer...haha
No worry la... I use the invi cloth when I was in my mom's womb...about 20 years ago...hehe...skang nih...paling koman pon pakai tuale...hahaha
1.eler.yeke x kenai org sgt?bkn fadzrul hisyam adalah salah satu nama yg establish di UMP nie?hehe
hahaaha.lawak gak syam ni eh.ade kate nad antar g reject shop.kah3.antr kat kitar semula??antr dustbin tros ok x?hik3.gurau je.
hmm,nad nie agak EGO sket kot.Ya Allah,x baiknye hambamu ni.huhu.kdg2 sian lak kat dak laki.nad ni keras kepala satu hal.kalu wat hal, susah le,tp seb baek skunk bila da membesar Enfagrowth da ble tolerate..hihi.
haha.invi cloth dlm mom's womb.clever2.tue kire attire syam pling seksi la.pkai towel?hua3
Oopsy..instead of publishing, I accidentally rejecting ur comment hisyam..sorry2..
I barely remember the answers..sorry2
haha...xpe2...walaupun dah lupe jwpn sblm nih...syam bg jwpn yg agak similar...hehe
established ke name fadzrul hisyam tuh? kalu la gituh, sah2 tiap kali syam ke mane2 je, ade le org yg menegur syam... or ade yg 'syok' kat syam (perasan lebih...haha), mayb ade yg suke, ade yg benci, ade yg sonok, ade yg larikan diri...an? an? an?
kalu x pon, mst ade awek2 (awek lagi) yg jeling2 syam walaupun syam ni xensem...(org kate laaa....syam xkate pape)
dustbin? ades...dustbin pun dustbin laa...syam xkisah nad nak buang kat mane pon...asalkan betul dustbinnyer...kaler biru ke, ijo ke, coklat...ingat, fikir dulu sebelum buang...mane le tau kan...yg nak dibuang tuh rupa2nya paling berharga berbanding barang lain yg sangat dikehendaki. Kalau dah buang, belum tentu benda tu akan kembali kepada kita. Nak kejar lori sampah pon xterkejar dah...landfill mane pon xtau kemana perginya...kita nak dapatkan balik...gerenti xkan dpt semula...(p/s: rasenye ade double meaning kot ayat ni....kot la...)
EGO yg disalah guna amat sukar dikawal. ++ ag syaitan dr segenap sudut menghasut kita. ape pon...kita sendiri yg berkuasa kpd diri kita...erm..pe kate amik anmum essential lak pasneh...tgk ape result...hehe
haa...towel xabes seksi ag tuh...ade yg lbh seksi...tp xdityang la...sampaikan penapisan filem kat USA pon ban terus syam kalu syam pakai pakaian tuh...hahaha
huwaa.thanx hisyam.sanggup die menaip lg.isk3.terharu2.kena blanje nie, tp hisyam byr la.hua3.
haha.ala.hisyam da ensem da.musti ade byk aweks2 di luar sana yg da teropong hisyam tue.hisyam je kot x pasan.musti x jelas ngan signal yg diberi.haha.
serius.mmg double meaning.haha.yela.x jd la buang kat dustbin.manetaw upenye2 brg yg nk dibuang tue sebenarnye mutiara.cewah.hak3
agakla.x ble ago.ego kena bertempat.ngeh3.ala.anmum tue da nk jd mom cik abg uit,tape2, nad pas andad essential lak kat hisyam.ada maw?haha
haha.nga pk.pe lg pakaian yg dasat selain berkemban ngan towel?hahaha.merepek jeks.ka3
Huh...ensem??? Signal??? haha...diorg pakai signal ape ek? Syam xpakai signal Astro...diorg maju sgt...syam gune signal asap je...sbb 2 xdpt siaran dr diorg kot...haha
2 ler...drp buang..bek simpan kat muzium...hehehe
rasenye anmum essential xde efek kat syam kot...hehehe
ha...ade la...ne leh bg tau...org tertentu je yg leh tau...hehehe
ouh.patotla hisyam ketinggalan.pe kata pakai antenna lipas.insyallah dpt.sbb lipas ni kan aktif meronda.hahah
muzium eh?muzium pe pun nk simpan hisyam.sian lak org tue kang.tade life plak.hehe
tuela.nad nga rekemen kat hisyam Andad Essential.ada maw?hehe
hoho.org tertentu eh..mommy ka?isterila tue..hik3
Lipas? betol gak tuh...besenye lipas nih...rezekinya dimana2...tapi....sayangnye....byk kot yg benci lipas....jumpe je 500 kaki jauh dr lipas dah benci...ade tuh siap nak bunuh...siap ade yg tros spray recun serangga kat lipas...huhuhu...bknnye nk pegang dlu ke lipas tuh gigit ke x...nmpaknye...mmg btol ler situasi lipas nih kat syam kot...hahaha
bkn simpan org...ade muzium sbnr simpan dr mahathir dlm muzium kenangan dr mahathir??? aduyai...haha...simpan la kisah sejarah dia, gambar2 kenangan dia, cerita suka duka dia....2 la dinamakan muzium...an? an? an?
2 brand ape lak tuh? jename underwear ke hape tuh? haha...xpeah dengar pon...haha
haaa...2 yg xtau tuh....who's the lucky person??? jeng..jeng...
Post a Comment