Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why left us girls wondering?

Assalamualaikum and Good day.



Hello. How are you all doing? Hope everyone is having a great day. I am sort of having a nice day..Achuumm!!! now I'm sneezing..huhu..actually I am encountering fever right now. Quite bad. I hope I will recover quickly as I had already promised my best friend Nadiah to go out with her and Nadia today. Hope this fever will go away..shhhuhh..More on that, I felt quite bad actually as my mom is having holiday today too..and she would like me to accompany her..but how can I fulfill it? I had promised my friend..Arghh..I'm torn into two..I should wake up early tomorrow and never sleep after that and spend some time with my mom. So that I could be fair to both party..it's hard..really..when you try to fulfill your loved ones request..I hope my mom understand..mama, I love you and I know you understand and knows me the best..

Oh yes..about my entry for today..Wondering? hmm, actually I come across my friends problem..they face some sort of problems with guys..yeah...I could say my friend is quite in love with their guys. They are facing some sort of dilemma...dilemma that for surely most girls will be facing. Letting us girls wondering.



Sometimes, girls and boys are having difficulties in understanding each other. As in famous english book that is Men are from Mars while Women are from Venus. Is this true? I guess it is. We are totally different in terms of physique and also emotion. We settle out things differently and have a totally different way of thinking. How to resolve this? Through understanding and communication.

Often, do us neglect on this matter. We neglect the importance of communication. Thinking that as long as we love each other that all that matters. But it is a wrong interpretation. By communicating more with each other, we can strengthen the bond and make both party understand each other better.

My friend issued that girls easily fall in love with guys who cares for them.This is so true. But then, some guys just being plain nice to girls and unexpectedly causing a girl become more confuse on her own feeling. As they say actions speak louder than words. My friend added that 'do not care about us too much if you don't love us'. If you love and like us just confess it. I do agree on this matter. Why left us wondering? It won't do you any harm, it just make things easier.

I am not blaming guys for their act of kindness. That is a bonus attributes to them. But as they say "Buat baik berpada-pada". People could take for granted everything that we've helped them and also could twist and turn things.

We all want to love and be loved. All in a proper way. Love is a really subjective matter. It is all up to us to choose. But only Allah will decide which is the best for us. Always berdoa and insyaallah may we all be happy with whoever we are with. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup.. thats true.. we hv to berpada-pada to do baik2 thingy.. hmm.. credit to u for that word.. now that quote become one of my life philosophy.. :-)

Nadzirah said...

ouh..it is such an honour..thank you..
yes..buat baik kena berpada2..hope we can always saling ingat menperingati. :)

p/s- may i know who is this?

Anonymous said...

im the one who add u on ym.. :-)

Anonymous said...

huk2.. lebih kurang dgn entry iqa baru2 ni.. kenapa eh lelaki suka merumitkan keaadaan yang sebenarnya xrumit??? kan senang berterus terang??? sometimes iqa terfikir, mungkin sebab ego.. did i'm right boys??? hurmm...

Nadzirah said...

anonymous: hehe ;)

iqa: hihi..honestly actually nad ulas dr entry iqa dan jugak dr pengalaman tgk certain member gak..huhu..jgn marah taw..hehe

iqa, all ngan pip ade prob ke?? tgk korg kat fb cam ade something..ingt nk ty korg..tp tgh tggu the right time..huhu

Anonymous said...

oh... patut la... its ok syg... sharing is caring right? hehhe...

mmg baru2 ni kitorg ada prblm... ally punya dah settle rasanya.. iqa pun dah settle, cuma sekarang dalam proses memujuk hati supaya tidak lg bersedih... tp pipah.. hurmm.. masih dlm pross lagi... hope sgt dia tabah hadapi semua ujian tu.. hurm...

Nadzirah said...

xpe2..iqa bykkan bersabar keyh..iqa a strong girl. i know u can do it la. chaiyok! pipah pun i believe die boleh nye..kt as member die kena sentiasa bg support kat die..hope korg sume always be bless..nad pun doakan kt semua. :)

Anonymous said...

insyaAllah... nad pun sama..really miss u syg... :)