Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beautiful daddy birthday bliss

Assalamualaikum and Good day.

Hello again! wow. I'm quite active recently writing on my blog.haha. well, miss you all actually.teehee.

Actually the main reason I wrote today is to express my huge amount of appreciation and gratitude to siapa lagi kan? My mom and dad!

Today is really a beautiful day for my dad. It is his birthday! I wish and pray for his longevity and will be given wealth in health and money always.hee. I want him to be happy for the rest of his life.Amin. :)

Today also will be the day my brother SPM results will be announced. I am so eager to know the results, but I know my brother is really scared to death to just imagine his results.

I know he did the best he could, so I pray the best for Razlan. And not to forget Razman who also will be sitting for exam sooner. Good luck both of mi hermanos. I love you guys too much. Can't really express it here.hehe

Also, there has been ups and down during this whole week. Really took a lot of guts and courage you know. Quite down a lil bit but now I'm more spirited than before! Thanx to my dad and mom cares. :)

I really tried to hide my feelings about my anxiety on this Saturday and Sunday program. But well, parents know best. After I called my dad to wish him birthday, then I talk to mom just asking if everything fine, I try to hide perfectly you know. Kira mcm terbaikla!

After hang up on the phone, I assume everything fine. But I was surprised when a few minutes later my dad called. Just to ask is everything fine with me. Aik? Reverse question!

I tell everything was totally fine and don't worry. Then he ask me about the program. He knows the slight prob about it from my mom. He was there giving a first class advice and moral supports that I could never get it from anyone else! I am so touched with his cares! My mom also play her best part by giving me such a brilliant ideas to implement in the program and also advice and supports too.

I could not thank more for all the things I received today. I am so grateful to be given the greatest gift in life. My family. I believe Allah has planned everything nicely and I need to accept things as they are with open heart. Allah knows me better than anyone else and Allah has given me a challenge so that I can overcome greater obstacles in the future.

Now I think positively and I am determined to make this program a huge success. Narah, you got to do this. Prove to everyone you can do it. Who else will do if you're not? Good luck girl! You are what you think of. :)

No comments: