Friday, May 21, 2010

Hana Yori Dango



Halo2! remember that in my previous post that I want to update on series that I followed? Well, here it is! Hana Yori Dango or easily known, Boys Over Flowers. The best Japanese series I've seen so far! Oh not to forget to mention that Hana Kimi series is quite nice too! I laugh wholeheartedly watching the stories. I'll updates it to ya'll soon keyh. You all really got to watch both series!



A bit on history of the series. Since, I love History. teehee. Okay. The series is originated from a Japanese shōjo manga series by Yoko Kamio. The series has captivated many hearts, to prove that, there are 3 versions of it!! What I mean is that Taiwanese, Japanese and even Korean had serialized the drama. But of course with different storyline but still have the blues of it. hehe.

Before seeing this series, I'm quite curious why people like it so much. Most of my friends see it. So, I downloaded it and try to watch it eventhough at first I find it quite slow. zzzz. I also finds that all the heroes are not handsome at all. More disaster. haha. But awkwardly, as I follow through the series, I find that actually they are all handsome! Totally. Weird eh? How things could easily change. haha. Especially Jun Matsumoto. That is the hero of the series, Domyouji Tsukasa. I hearted him! ^_^

Oh yes, I would like to add that, if you find that certain people have their own good personalities, you will kinda drawn to them. Seriously. The person that actually not handsome, suddenly become handsome. haha. Like malay always said, 'da sayang, semua cantik, semua handsome'. teehee. But actually not 'sayang' domyouji okeh, just liking his personalities trait. Really captivating.



To simplify it, the series is mainly about rich people that attended a high privilege and prestigious Eitoku school. Branded stuff are normal like Louis Vuitton, Bvlgari, YSL, Omega and the list goes on and on. Everyone wearing really hot stuff except the heroin that is Makino Tsukushi. Wow, I really memorized their names. haha.

In addition, the school is kinda ruled by a group of 4 hot male students that is Domyouji Tsukasa, Hanazawa Rui, Nishikado Soujiroh and Imasaka Akira. They named themselves F4. That means four flowers. They are the only one that not following the school rule and made the rule all by themselves. Interesting aite? Yeah. Money is quite everything. 'Ada duit, semua jalan'. hehe.



At first, you might not liking this F4 group. They are like the ones who's causing chaos with their red notice. But following the series, you will find that they are all really fine guys. Caring most importantly. They cared for Makino when she is being ignored by Domyouji. They are like a savior which protect a girl like Makino whom always being bullied by Domyouji. Of course by time love develops among them and ordeals comes along the way. It is really interesting that you could relate that to you somehow. Yeah, the feeling of first love and monkey love too. haha.

It is also mesmerizing too see they really values the value of friendship although they are all like cocky guys. Despite several differences and arguments, they tend to solve it maturedly and wisely. They shout and throw punches but in the end they quickly apologizing each other. It's fun seeing guys really appreciate friendship among them. That's the true spirit of friendship!



The ending of the stories? Not gonna tell you. The series will lost it thrills if I spill the beans too early. So, watch and enjoy it! You will never regret it! Guaranteed Satisfaction! (^_^)

No comments: