Assalamualaikum and Good day!
I feel kinda relief, it's felt really easy breezy. I remember what my friends said that you need to take people words as challenge for yourself and I did. I will challenge myself to the utmost level.
I love the way it is right now. Since 'one' incident occurred in my Facebook. I've been really careful in approving any kinda of weird friend request from an unknown source. Any weird people I won't approve, I let it to be pending or until I know who is the real person who actually adding me.
I don't want to be a person who simply delete a person from my friend list without any concrete reasons and I don't want to be a person who easily approve anyone either.
So that, people will be more respectful of my stand. I have my own pride and dignity. I'm a tigress inside. Even I might look soft externally, I had a really stone cold heart internally. I am really firm with my stands and nothing will change that.
I love how my life right now. I've been really busy with my clubs activities. That's how I make my life worked. To make life a more fruitful journey. With family and friends. What could be more beautiful than that?
No comments:
Post a Comment