Salam and Good day!
Hola ya'll! I don't know what knocked me since world cup has already ended. Since Spain has won, I've been following all the football updates through Goal.com. Nice. Not to forget to mention, congratulation to Iker Casillas for being the No.21 best player by Goal.com! Though I do think that he deserved a better place. But that doesn't matter. at least he's in it! ^_^

Oh yeah. What knocked me out after World Cup is that I've been crazily watching almost most Jun Matsumoto Japanese series! I've also been searching which series he was in just to watch him! haha. Right know I'm watching this very long title series called "Natsu no koi wa nijiiro ni kagayaku". I just love their OST song called Love Rainbow by ARASHI!!! Such a beautiful song! Very sweet series I must say and you could see the gentle side of Jun. He's totally funny in this series. The cuteness. Oh my. haha. He's a totally talented, hot, handsome and adorable guy! What more could a girl ask for? *wink*

What makes me so into Jun right now?I've been attracted to him when I saw his Hana Yori Dango series. When I met my new roommates this year, one of them really love Japanese series and songs. Due to her passion, I don't know how but I've asked her about Jun and his Jpop boy band that is Arashi. Then she introduced to me about Arashi and stuff. I found out that they have such good songs and dance choreography that I've never get tired of hearing and watching all day. Marvelous.
Since then, I've been an unofficially a fan of Jun Matsumoto and Arashi!! Been following Jun series and also Arashi songs and variety show. I recommend ya'll to see their Monster video clips. They have really nice choreography there. Watch also the "To be Free" video too. Nice songs. I just know that they won numerous awards and they all have their own personalities and characteristics. They are also actually really cute and seriously funny. I laughed all my heart out just by watching them! =D
What I really admires about them is that they have been together for about 10 years already. They have such strong friendship. They went through such difficulties before they drinks up all the success they achieved right now. I wish them all the best and how I wish they could perform show here in Malaysia. Good luck Matsumoto Jun and Arashi! ^_^


2 comments:
kak narah, yang matsumoto tu kan nama jepun farid dulu. haha :)
aiks? mcm mana le jd nama jepun farid lak? ni mesti main yg kat fb tue kn, yg nama kt dalam jepun ape rite? =D
Post a Comment