Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 days with 1 day the BEST EVER! Meeting a Spanish man!

Assalamualaikum y Good day.

Hola everyone. Sorry for the late updates. I'm quite busy with things that I'm not able to share the updates earlier with all of you.

First things first, I've spend half of the day with my relatives last Saturday. It's a normal gathering for all of us. EAT, EAT and EAT! nyum2. the foods are really good with my Mak Uda making delicious kuih Koci and Belimbing Buloh masak lemak. Real GOODness treat! =)



The next day, I've spend the whole day with my dear friends, Nadiah and Aisyah. We've gone to PKNS, Pyramid and breaking fast together at Murni Restaurant. It was hilarious with all the funny things happen along the journey. The best funny things we talked about is on lidah buaya a.k.a aloe vera. HAHA. Surely, It was the best memories to remember. :D

::The entrance to the Embassy of Spain office::

On last Monday, the best thing ever happen in my life. It's like a dream come true! Me and my fellow friends; Zulhilmi, Nadiah and Kulai met a Spanish man personally! I went to the Embassy of Spain in Jalan Ampang to met the head of the embassy to discuss on our club future plan. I am quite nervous at first because meeting a great guy is not something that you can do everyday.

As expected, to enter an embassy is not easy. It really do has strict procedures. The guards there didn't let two of my friends to enter and even say things sarcastically that meeting the embassy is not like we met people at the normal office. Duh~ . I was like, oh my, I didn't expect it to be this strict. zzz. Me and my friend Zul feel sorry for our friends and just enter the embassy to ask the staff whether we can bring along two of our friends too. Surprised enough, he ask "Where are your friends? Just ask them to come in too" saying with friendly manner. I felt such a relief. "They do seems very nice" I think. Phewww~

Then after several minutes waiting and waiting, the staff called us to met the man of the day at his office. He greet us at his office door with a friendly smile and greetings. We start with "Como Esta?" He said "Que Tal"? Finally, I could finally use some of the Spanish words with him like "poco poco". hee~ As I wished before, like a magic, he is one of the most handsome man in the embassy! HAHA. Not forget to mention, he is also a very good speaker in English plus with the sexy accent of Spanish. *Faint* .hahaha

:: The writings means The Embassy of Spain::

Although he's old already, but hey he still got the charm! *wink* . He is also an unexpectedly very warm and pleasant guy. He really welcomes us and we felt very comfortable just like at home. Before, he never replied my email personally, only his staff do on his behalf, but this time, on the same day after about 50 minutes after the meeting, he replied me personally! I am so happy as my father said we all have made a great impact on that day. Alhamdulillah. =)

I still got the shivers lingers around me after meeting the Spanish guy. Sorry I can't mention his name, but I really felt like I'm dreaming because before, I only watched Spanish people at TV but now, I've met them in front of me!!! LIVE!!! Listening them talking to each other in Spanish really makes my day that day. I will never ever forget about it! It was the best ever experience in life!!!! I even smiled while I'm sleeping...ngee~

One step ahead meeting a Spanish people has become true. I just hope, one more of my wish to meet Iker Casillas too will become realised one day. Pray for me ya! (^_^)

No comments: