Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Alyah- Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang. Could it be??

Setiba Di Persimpangan

Langkah Kita Tak Lagi Sehaluan
Bermula Di Saat Itu
Tidak Senada Irama dan Lagu

Begitu Hidup Ini
Tiada Yang Abadi
Yang Patah Tumbuh
Yang Hilang Berganti

Kau Telah Jauh
Jauh Dariku
Tiada Ruang Di Hati Buatmu
Namun Harusku Akui
Ada Ketika Di Minda Kau Menjelma Kembali

Sekali Segala Ada
Ada Rindu Yang Datang Tiba2
Tak Mungkin Kerana Sayang
Cuma Terganggu Oleh Perasaan

Begitu Hidup Ini
Tiada Yang Abadi
Yang Patah Tumbuh
Yang Hilang Berganti

P/s- I really love this song. Why? Actually last week, I've been raya-ing with my friends at my 'past' house. It was a big and beautiful house. I felt kinda 'segan' to be in his home. But both of us being professional in communicating with each other. It's been years since I last contacted his handphone. I'm not sure he's using the same number but I just dialed and yeah he pick it up. After all, I need to follow his car from his back to his house.

It's true that they say, when you met someone that you had once love the most again, it felt kinda different. My bestfriend, Nadiah asked me, " What do you feel when meeting him? I do think he's becoming more handsome than before". I've just smiled. I love him not because of his pretty face, I love him before because of him. He's a really nice guy and never ever scold nor saying harsh words to me, eventhough I've did it to him. What a bad girl I am. Ish3. He's a really patient gut that I've regret to treat him like that..But as they say, every action has their reasons. I had a reason for doing that, but perhaps maybe I'm so foolish to just follow my heart without trying to listen what he's going to say. I do hope he forgive me as I've already forgiven him long ago..

But what I felt actually... my heart already has a big hole in it. I've tried so many years to forget about him, and I did. Hoorayy! I didn't felt any feelings towards him anymore..seriously. But I did reminiscing a lot of sweet memories with him. The childishness of our love. Being with all the 'penyu' stuff. I'm glad that all of the sour memories has faded with time. But I do cherish each and every moment. I've smiled whenever I remember about the time we had together. He really understand and accept me for who I am. I've never been so happy my entire life. It's all happy whenever I'm with him. And I thank him for that..For giving me the hope that I can still love and being loved.

I know that he has found his another half.. I wish him all the best. I also wish that I could meet a good and handsome guy like him again. haha. I will improvise myself to be a better person in hope that I will meet a better person too. Past is past. All we can do is just look back and smile. (^_^)

No comments: