
Wehuu..it's been long time since I mess this blog. Yeah. It takes time to get in the mood of writing I guess. zzz. My cousin, abg Aizat has finally engaged yesterday. He is 24 years old. He has such a beautiful fiancee. Seriously, she looks almost like my other cousin. Jodoh perhaps? hee.
Seeing all his beautiful engagement photos makes me wonder. Hmm.. Almost all of my cousin has been married and now engaged. I do feel something bothering me.. I am totally happy for all my cousins but I am just thinking. When will be my day? How will my fiancee and husband look like?
Ahhh. It's a beautiful imaginary thing. If I could imagine and if it could be a reality, I would imagine a tall guy with a Spanish look like Iker Casillas. hahaha. Only if I could..hehe..

Thinking again... Everyone would love to have a wonderful wedding and family. I do so myself. But, I don't want to rush things because I'm still too young to think about marriage yet. I'm just 21 years old. For me, engagement and wedding is a huge stuff. It took physical and mental preparation and I still haven't met the one just yet.
Maybe..maybe if I already met the one..who knows I might change my mind and think about marriage at such tender age? Ahhh..No No No Narah... I need to set my mind to work first. I want to repay my parent for all their deeds toward me and my brothers. Although they didn't ask for a thing, I just want to make their life easier. How I wish I could send them both for Hajj.
They say its easy to find someone. Yes. It does. But does the someone is the RIGHT one? The ones who you know will take good care of you and your children? Who would be responsible for all the family affairs?
My mom and dad has said to me one thing. Find a guy who have a good faith in Islam. Who doesn't left his Solat. Who knows his responsibilities as a husband. Who knows how to manage his anger. Who knows how to keep a distance in friendship between different gender..
My dad has said that, if he punctually does his Solat. That means he holds a good responsibilities to Allah. It proves he knows his responsibilities as a Muslim. If he is responsible towards what he needs to do, indirectly he will be responsible towards his family too. Insyaallah.
Looking to today phenomenon which is uncontrollable with social problems and stuff. Makes me worried. It's hard to find the one. Although its hard, I believe there will be the one. I believe Allah has arranged everything beautifully for me. I just need to doa and put some effort in it.
I heard that my cousin abg Aizat too has endured some difficulties before he finally being engaged with his special one. SO, there's a good example for me to take. You need to drift all the difficulties before you can taste the sweetness of life. Just like Adam and Hawa. That way, you will learn to be grateful each day to Allah because he has granted you the greatest gift on earth.

Someone that you can grow old along with... (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment