.jpg)
:: Welcome to UMP! ::
Holla!
I would like to share with all of you about my life at UMP.
For your information, I've actually do not know about the existance of UMP. I even do not know where the location is or what UMP stands for. Very sad? sure..huhu.
Well, UMP stands for University Malaysia Pahang. It is located at Gambang and about half an hour to Kuantan. I have never applied for this university or even for the civil engineering course. Although before this I have taken civil engineering subjects at my Technical School of Kuala Lumpur. I have no idea that I will be taking this subject in the future altough actually I love this subject..hehe. I guess maybe because I'm not too good in Mathematics at Matriculation that made me taking the other option. The other option? Well, to take any courses that has no relationship with engineering.

:: At Kuantan shopping! ::
.jpg)
:: Let's break the fast! hee.. ::
I remember the day I get the IPTA results is when I am with my friends at Sunway Pyramid. It was really shocked because I have recommended UiTM to my fellow friend, and he get the offer to Uitm while I don't. But me? I get UMP. I though what UMP stands for? I began to ask my brother to search about UMP and the subject that I got offered to. I really scared if I get some courses that i dislikes. I felt really grateful that UMP is located at Pahang and I got the civil engineering course! what a relieve. Alhamdulillah. Allah has given the greatest opportunity in life. I am positive that everything that I get, there is always lots of hikmah behind it. I hope I will profound lots of happiness and great education here.
.jpg)
:: We want to be healthy! Yes, yes! hee.. ::
I move to UMP with my father, mother and Pak Cak who always be by my side supporting me. The day I get to UMP, I really do not expect UMP does not really look like university. The building is actually like factory. Well, I just set my mind that I am here to study. There is no turning back and I am only focusing on that.
I am quite nervous as I thought who will be my roomates. I have found my earlier roommate that is kak syaz at first. I actually never expect that me and kak syaz will be roomates. Then after that, I found nurul my second roomates when I get to the room. She's the first person to open the door to our room. I'm really happy that I get the first floor. hehe. It was really memorable though. Where nurul and me quickly chooses our bed. It was really funny and warm welcome in getting to know each other.
::During Raksi::
Then, both of us went to meet our parents and we began to buy our stuff. Lastly, when I get back to my room. Everyone is there including each other parents. There is where I met Kak ila. It is nice to know each roomates. At first it is hard to get cosy with each other as we did not know each other yet. Syukran, till now we have a really good friendship. I really loves them. They are the best! They are like my backup support whenever I have any problems and also when conducting activities for both of my club that is SIFE club and PRS club. I hope that Allah will always cherish and blessed our friendship till death do us apart. Insyaallah. (^_^)
::specially edited by Kak Iela::
No comments:
Post a Comment