Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies


Wow. Quite a hot title aite? hehe. Well, perhaps to those who doesn't know about Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies might be wondering what is this all about. Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies is a Korean show which its panels consist of beautiful ladies from different countries in the world.Basically the show requires the panels to talk in Korean language.


::Jessica Abrego, USA (Yale University)::

Eventhough I'm a girl, I do find this show captivating. For guys, I guess you will love this show to death as it comprises of really beautiful girl that you could ever imagine.Am I being too much? Maybe yes and maybe no.hua3.Lets' find out why...

::Guzal Tursunova Saidahmedovna, Uzbekhistan::

I have heard about this show from my dear friend Afifah before but I barely remember the show title.Afifah told me about a Malaysian girl being propose for a date by a Korean guy. I'll tell the story later. I was really boring during the midnight hour and while switching channels I am stuck to this KBS World channel in Astro. Why am I stuck? Definitely because of the show theme. It is an awkward feeling to see ladies from different countries talking and laughing in Korean. I wonder are they really laugh out for good? Only God knows.


::Sophia Ridza.The only panel from Malaysia::

As I dig and research more further, I found out that one of the panels are from Malaysia that is Sophia Ridza. Wah! I am shock to death at first, thank god I've still alive.huu~ What impress and thrill me is that she could talk in Korean language fluently.I watched one episode in Youtube where Sophia is being proposed for a date by a handsome Korean guy.The Korean guy is really sweet and gentleman. He has been falling in love with Sophia from the first time he watch the show. He didn't watch the show when Sophia wasn't around being the panel in certain episode.He was brave enough to confess his love towards Sophia in front of other panels and in a live studio!

It was really sweet and touching moment for me and the rest of the girls as it is rare these days to watch a guy who really appreciate a woman and being a gentleman to make the effort to participate in the show as long as he gets the chances of meeting a girl. Its been long years, as I heard that Sophia has come back to Malaysia and the last time I heard they are still contacting each other and I don't know further more as I am not a Bernama Reporters..Sorry..


::Abigail Ahinoam Alderete Cancian, Ecuador::

I enjoy this show as it requires each panels to deliver their own thought in their own way and of course in a Korean language.You can see the power of beauty with brains make this show worthy to watch. For guys who thinks they need to quench their thirst of viewing pretty faces, why not give this show a shot.It is definitely different from America's Next Top Model show.OpPs! hehe. For girls, we can kill our time by watching this plus adding some knowledge on related topic and also as a port to learn Korean language. If they can speak Korean fluently, why not we? Oh yeah!

14 comments:

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

Hihi...syam penah tgk citer neh kat laptop member...hehe...

mmg setuju...diorg sumer comey giler...hehe... walaupon xfaham ape diorg cakap...

*wink*wink*

aMMerZ said...

~i never knew abt the show,obviously i didn't watched Korean's show much coz i'm not KOREAN Craze, i'm more on Japan's stuff, anyway, i will look up at Youtube abt the show later~

hehehe--->GIRLS, i'll do everything for u

:p

Nadzirah said...

Hisyam - haha.la pernah tgk ke.bukan nak rekemen kat nad.ish3.
Nad rase kalu guys ske la tgk cite ni coz mmg seperti syam ckp sume giler comel kot.

Member hisyam ade episod pe eh?Nak ble?X reti download..huk3.Ohye lupe lak, installer Adobe pe cite ek?hehe

Nadzirah said...

Ammerz- ouh ho.you should give this show a shot. Korean show is nice although it is hard at first to understand whatever they are talking about.huu~

You want to be a gentleman eh.Doing everything for girls?haha

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

xtau ler dia ade episod ape... tp ble dia pasang, syam tgk ajer la...

bukan ape... niat nk tgk awek2 yg cun bckp korea dgn pelat negare sendiri ajer...hehehe....

niat 2 pentign tuh...hik3x

;p

adobe??? haaa...2 ler dah cuti br nak diingatkan...time xcuti xpulak...ish3x

norfaiz said...

they r talking more bout girls stuff..boring lama2 dengar...but, sophia very sweet..haha

Nadzirah said...

hisyam - haha.ai niat cam laen mcm je syam. mase bulan pose ek tgk?hik3

Hmm.tuela pasai.bile nga cuti br teregt sal adobe.mane x nye.kat u asek bz je memanjang.asignment.test.duh..huhu

Nadzirah said...

faiz - tol2.preferably girls show sebenarnye.tapi salute gak host tue.ble tahan n layan kerenah diorg..

sophia sweet?memang sweet.but my bro kate biase je.ikut mata kot.hee.

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

Eh bulan pose ke??? hehe...ntah...tgk jer...xingat le plak bln pose or x...hik3x

;p

Haa...laen kali simpan kat reminder...kang blk ump nnt leh ingat...hehe...

p/s: about sophia... no comment... as long as sumer aweks 2 cun ok ajer...hik3x

p/s/s: Nice to see, nice to touch. Once broken, consider sold.

p/s/s/s: Ade kaitan ke ngan statement kat atas??? hehe

Nadzirah said...

okei dokie.kena set reminder kat phone ni.ekeke

la.xkan tade comment kot sal sophia?nak gak dgr perspektif dr jejaka melayu.hoho

Once broken, consider sold?makne mendalam tu.elaborate sket..takut tersalah interprete lak.hehe

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

hehe...komen??? hurm...isk3x...

camni ler... nak komen lebih2... xreti...kalau external features dia sweet, lbh sweet kalu internal features dia sweet gak... that's important...

yg cantik 2 mmg syam suke...tp lbh suke kalu hatinya baik mcm rupanya jugak... that's my view on a nice girl... (^_^)

it's better kalu girl tuh look biase2 jer...tp hati baik drp girl yg mcm miss universe, tapi hati busuk...

maksud once broken consider sold... ntah... xtau ler...haha... biase je tampal kat part seramik kat ikea...hehe

p/s: that's one of criteria of my "miss perfect".

Nadzirah said...

wow.ur quite picky gak orgnye ek.
erm, cara syam ckp sal sophia like u know her internally already..ye ke? korang sedara ek..muke pun ade iras2..hehe

nad sokong la kata2 hisyam.biar cantik dua2.hidup pun tenteram nt..hee~

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

Hehe...tau xpe...
yg kite pilih 2 bkn nak idop sbulan 2...

tapi sampai ke ujung nyawe...insya-Allah sampai ke syurga...hehe

norfaiz said...

yela....mata y memandang...
tp nad pn nmpak sweet gak....
(mek ati)...haha