Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil bro'


I am planning on writing an article in my precious blog but then I got other works I need to commit to.lalala..

Just a slice of my life, it was my youngest brother birthday yesterday. We have bought a birthday card for him but you know..I guess guys don't really like cards..He tells me that he was bored when every year he just receiving cards for his birthday.But personally I do really like birthday cards.I have collected tons of them in my room.geez.

Then I ask him, what do you want for your birthday? He just grin, and I just get what he means. He tells me secretly that he wants a birthday cake. I understood my brother feelings. Me neither have eaten birthdays cake years ago already. Just tasting other people cakes only..huhu. But I guess that when we grow up, birthday cakes means meaningless.really? urm, perhaps. I rarely stay at home since I studied at Teknik. Then move forward to Matriculation then UMP. Where do I get chances to celebrate my birthday at home? Just wishes comes by..

Hours after the little conversation with my brother, I tell my parents about it. They say, okay we should buy him a birthday cake. It was night already and pouring rain. My brother need to go to the tuition also. So, all of us 3 musketeers (including my other younger brother) get on the car and rush up to the Berry's bakery shop. I wish to go to Secret Recipe but you know the price..it's a big deal as I am using my mother's money.huu~

The cakes prices is standardized. The cheapest I could get is RM 28. I mean it the cheapest.It was just half kilo. I am not so stingy about the cake prices as I want my bro wish to be fulfilled and I say to my bro, just buy what you like. It touches me as he takes the not so expensive cake that is price of RM29.It is a Black Forest cake.Yummy. I guess we share the same passion after all.haha.

The night end up quite funny as when I drove my brother to the tuition, the car accidentally went crazy. The engine is dead and the car alarm are buzzing like bees! Yikes! I dunno what went wrong with the car. I have never encounter such incident before. I really want to give up on driving and just hand it over to my brother. Both signals are on. Seriously I am really scared at the moment. Quite a relief when my youngest brother come with a solution to just pushing the key button to calm the car down.Fuh..Even my brother say, Narah, I should never let you drove the car alone especially when it is rain and at night.huhu.What a cruel word to say and hear yet I guess it was right. It was indeed a nget2 situation I need to deal with.

Enough say, eventhought lately I encounter seriously mad situation when driving cars, give up is never really existed in my life journal. Really? yeah. Sort of. I want to take this short moment to wish my brother Happy 17th Birthday. May God bless you and We all love you!

P/s- I've been wondering, do guys like birthday cards or anything related to cards? hmm..

No comments: