Monday, September 21, 2009

Tales of 3 Raya

I'm gonna wrap up the chronology and tales of 3 raya in one entry..again?haha..but in simple form..dun sweat kay..hehe


::Me and Afiqah a.k.a Pico::

First raya? Best! That is how I could describe on celebrating my first raya. Never expect it to be quite so thrilling..hee~What makes this first raya soO exciting? Of course about the pocket money..duit raya maa..I'm with both of my little brother are very fortunate of still receiving duit raya.Why? Well, we are the only cousins at my father's side whom are not working yet plus two of my cousins who are still studying abroad in US. How fortunate is that?In one day, I collected hundreds..how much? not gonna tell you guys..secret..hihi..Quite loaded this year.geez.I have to kept this tasty money in my kitty bank.lalala~

It was a really tiring journey you know..In one day we've been celebrating Raya at 6 house including mine..Eating a lot variety of food. My stomach began to crazy already.Can't accept anymore. More and more meat in a day?This is really bad for my health.huhu..The night is really enjoyable as my cousin Farid, treat us with Mercun and Bunga api.After for such long years of not playing Bunga Api, finally we get the chance.yeah! It was fun though. It brings back the joy of raya..FINALLY. I will never forget the beautiful moment where me and Pico arrange the Bunga Api like a cemetary on the green grass..hahaha.

Second raya also quite the same..but it is being held in my houz..yeehaa! We cooked spaghetti and Char Koay Teow..really kinda 'rugi ouh' for those who didn't get to make it to my house..sedap sgt!.lalala..Then after that, all of us from my mother side went to my dear cuzzy house, Sakinah.Makan lagi..At her house, we enjoy the Nasi and Chicken curry..yummy..

::Anis,Me and Sakinah.Gonna miss both of you guys..huhu::

Third raya also quite the same..we spent our half day at my other cousin house Anis..Syok ouh..her father just bought PS3 on the last puasa.I've never watched Naruto to be honest. So, being able to play Naruto games in the PS3 was quite a blast. I've began to know the character and the history..yikes.Even my small cousin sound me already "kak narah muka je relax tapi tekan controller mcm nak hancur" haha..Maybe I was too excited of playing those games..I'm a game maniac actually..no wonder I wear spectacle...ka3. The end of night we enjoy Domino's Pizza. Just a slice is enough..Can't take it anymore..huhu

What i could simplify in my Raya journey is that..I eat a lot! I really mean it. For two consecutive days my stomach crumble like someone playing paintball in it. huhu. I always run to the toilet..even woke up at 3 a.m just to find the toilet. urghh..siksa uh..But then I guess, Raya is just once a year..So, we really should rejoice and flourish it. I began to appreciate each moment of it as I began to age you know..not like my face is aging or whatsoever..it's just that...Our age is increasing and the taste of beautiful Raya as a child began to diminish slowly..hmm..I'm really gonna miss all my childhood memories..Waa..

P/s- I'm so touched by this entry..Both of my cousin Sakinah and Anis gonna fly to Australia and Mesir to further their studies on Medic..I wish you guys all the best! Gonna miss you guys like crazy!Study hard taw..jgn lupe Kak Narah..huhuu~

4 comments:

keretasorong said...

salam RaYE ^_^

awat tak der shout box a.k.a ruang melalak :p

Nadzirah said...

eh..ade la..kat tepi kanan tue..cube cek bebaik..ish3

salam raye juga (^_^)

aMMerZ said...

This year's raya is TRULLY enjoyable moment for u,i can't wait to see what will happen next in ur next entry!!You have such a good life~preserve it while u still can:)

~hehe~

Nadzirah said...

hehe..thanx..alhamdulillah. Sometimes my life is like roller coaster. Ade mase best, ade mase x best.But best of all, I love my life and feel grateful for it..everyday I will always find some interesting or funny moments. I lead a crazy life I guess..haha