Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Every Muslim in the world are in the Raya mood. How bout me? Frankly, I am not in the mood for Raya. Just ask my brother. We are all not soo into the Raya mood. I've bought one Raya clothes for myself and so do my mother. But it doesn't change anything.

Why am I not in the Raya mood? I don't have a concrete explanation for this. Maybe because I don't have any 'Kampung' anymore like others do.My grandma is also living in Subang Jaya and to reach her home it tooks only 10-15 minutes plus minus.Where the excitement in that? Well, the excitement came only as infatuation when you get to meet your grandma, all your cousins and relatives. Plus, I am confident that I will still receiving duit raya. Hello..I am not working yet..hee~

Calculating years after this, I'll be working and will not be receiving duit raya anymore. How sad.Less thrill in raya again.huu~ It will come time that I will be giving my younger cousins and 'anak buah' duit raya. It is like Karma don't you think, what goes around comes around. It's time that you make others happy like they did to you since you're small.

I would really dream of staying at Kampung again. It brings back precious memories when I think of my late kampung at Beruas, Perak. It was really fun when you get to play 'bunga api' and light up the 'pelita'.I'm not the adventurous type of girl who plays 'meriam buloh' but I enjoy the 'BooM' sound.I think the Raya still feel deep in my heart as I will still enjoy the Ketupat, Rendang, Kuah Kacang(my fav) and Lontong(yummy) that my grandma make. She is superb in making those. Just can't wait to see her..hee~

Ok2, I won't take your time too long on reading my entry eventhough there's a lot of things running in my head that just stuffed and just want to spill! I am hereby apologizing to anyone if I mistakenly hurting your feeling and such.I hope that I will be forgiven, as a human being we can't escape from doing mistakes.Hope this raya will bring so much joy to everyone. Enjoy! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin. (^_^)

P/s- Hope I get more duit raya than years before.lalala~

5 comments:

Kuszie Cream said...

haha.. no matter where it is.. still it is hari ry rite..??

so.. i wud like to take this opportunity to 4giv u nad (u have done many bad things 2 me...do u..?? hehe) n also 2 ask 4 ur 4givness hehe...

dont 4 get my share 4 da duit ry.. (70-30 k..?? obviously i'm da 70% one hahak ^_^ )

c u laterrr... hehe..

slmt ari ry maaf zahir batin... ^_^

Nadzirah said...

haha.cannot go la u kucai. since when i've done bad things to u?i wanna know gak..hik3

i also want to forgive n ask forgiveness from u too..hihi..

uit.not fair! how come u get more than i do? tired2 I raya at people house..u get the extra benefit plak..amboi3..hehe

Selamat Hari Raya to u too! duet raya sharing2 keyh..sharing is caring...lalala~hee..(^_^)

Nadzirah said...

kucai! i can't comment on ur page daa..hukk3

Kuszie Cream said...

hah...??

y...??

huhuhu T_T

Nadzirah said...

tape2.uda settle..seb baek hg tukaq wallpaper...kalu x susah2..huhu