Hmm, at first lost of mood..then uncontrollable emotion..what's up?? Making my loved ones and closed friends upset..oh my..is this what I want?? No..never ever want to hurt those I love..
Seriously, I need a make over. Maybe, a little time off, from all of this..maybe..maybe..I need to spend more time with my family..in order to find the losing me..time with my relatives..or perhaps..I just need an escape from all of this..maybe I'm losing myself..or maybe I am finding who I am?? still? in this years? 20 years old??Is that really possible??
P/s- I hope those who read my blog, could lead and show me the right way..please guide or give me an idea...maybe an easier way..so that I don't elapsed with time...OMG...huu :( ~
5 comments:
Losing urself?
A u going mad?
Better go n c the doctor, so he can check wherether u fine or should to taken to Hospitak Bahagia. wahaha :D
xpe2.. its ok...
biase la 2 once a while mmg akn jd gtu..
juz g release2 cket n do something u like.. swimming ke bowling ke..
agk2 x sttle lg.. nek bgunan tgkat 10 terjun kpla dlu hahak... ^_^
(gurao je jgn mrh hehe)
hirumi; haha..no la..not becoming mad yet..now i'm okay..so no need to go to hosp bhagia..hahaha
kucai; haha..nk jugak rekemen aktviti fevret die tuee.hehe
idea ble thn..tp ak die la cmtue..tercpt slesai lk mslh..hahaha
just read Al- Quran after solat...
InsyAllah u gonna be fine..
it will clear ur mind n soul...
just be sincere...
:p
i'm practically practising it..
alhamdulillah da cure sedikit sebanyak..kdg2 kt kejar sgt dunia..sampai kt lupa pada yg pencipta..maybe tue yg rase cam x tenteram kot..huhu
Post a Comment