Friday, February 26, 2010

Hye world, I can see you.

Assalamualaikum and Good day.


Erm, it's kinda weird that I begin to be so rajin to write on my blog all of a sudden. In a good mood I guess.haha.

Today is Maulidur Rasul and I am actually feeling pretty lazy to go out anywhere. I have been guilty in rejecting a few friends of mine offers to go out with them. I'm so sorry my dear friends.

Preferably at this time, I want to stay in my room and do things that can reconnect me again closer to my creator. I began to feel myself is parting and lonely. With Allah's grace, I finally found my remedy. The Holy Quran. Allah shows me the way by making me opened up a blog that has enlighten me. Now, I feel at peace and tranquility begin to surround me when I recite the Holy Quran.

My bad.
I had left it for days. I should read it at anytime while having the chances. No excuse for that, next time narah!

Oh yes.
Without delaying further. I would like to share a gist of the so DAMN happy I am today to all the readers. Why I am happy?

As you may see in my title, it has describes it all and it will be visible in the pictures below.teehee.

Guess what? Before, I am wearing spectacles and now I don't. I have achieved my dream for today. Hope that my dad will consent.

I have dreamed to own my own contact lenses since my secondary schools. But my mom and dad didn't agree on it. Well, what to do. I am so hard headed person. But hey, I'm not doing bad stuff okay? I just do it for my own guilty pleasures.haha.

This new look perhaps is just for a temporary period of time. I am buying this for special occasion actually. Thanks to Kak ila, she has been very encouraging to me. I am feeling totally DAMN happy when I bought it. Feel like I finally accomplish my personal desires. Finally.

Okay. It is a clear lens not the coloured lens. It took me several minutes to wear it. I am clueless on how to wear it as this is my first time. My eyes began to pour out rain endlessly. Quite pedih at first but I am overall satisfied with the results.

I can't believe that I am actually looking at my face without my spectacles. I have a huge amount of power for my spectacles which make it hard for me to even see my own face in the mirror. It is saddening but just forget about it. I finally could cross it off from my life list! Nice one narah, you just don't talk but you realizing it! Good job!

I am now collecting several of life list to be done. Opps. Spill the beans. I am really inspired by John Goddard whom has manage to complete about 111 out of 127 of his life list which is really remarkable!

It is just a simple listing but actually it is huge when you able to make it. I mean it. He has yet left about 30 countries left to travel to and has managed to climb several mountains in the world. He is a true explorer! I am really amazed by his achievements and you should check his life list through this link. John Goddard .Awesome, I tell ya!

Looking on that part, there's lot of stuff I haven't managed to fulfill just yet but then with God will, Insyaallah nothing is impossible. I believe in imposibble and I will make it remarkable. Good luck narah and never give up! ^_^

Wishing for dreams to come true,
nadzirah

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye nadzirah? owh, ur 1st tyme wearing contact lens?? i oso feel the same experience, having the pedih2 mata thingy.. hehe.. but after this u'll be comfortable wif it.. :) im started wearing contact lens since semester 2.. then until now i wear it everyday.. :)

Nadzirah said...

heloo. yeah.it's my first ever.huhu.
tgp excited kn when finally dpt pkai lens.feel like a new person.cewah.haha
yeah..trying to be comfy in this new persona. i'll try it someday for everyday when i'm comfy with it :)

Anonymous said...

okeyh, im so excited to see u without wearing spec.. :)

Nadzirah said...

=)

norfaiz said...

sepek tol ko time xkai spek..mix la kta kan..haha

Nadzirah said...

faiz: hahaha.agakla.sepet gile kn mata ak?huhu
ko taw..ak mengalami masalah nk pakai cntact coz mata sepet..huk2

norfaiz said...

haha..funny problem... mix + kesan pkai spek power tinggi terlalu lama = sngt sepek..cian ko