Saturday, February 27, 2010

Culture Night and Concert?

Assalamualaikum and Good day.

Today,
There are two event that been organized in our university. One is culture night that is at 8.30 pm while the other is Concert Nasyid which is at 9.30 pm. Clash the best time isn't it?

I've attended culture night which is organised by PEKA and UIAM Gombak at block W.The event? hmm, quite okay because there is not much of attendees there. I guess not many people knows about the event. Should promote more on the event.

Well, actually I also may take the blame. Because I'm one of the committee. But hey, what's up when you didn't know about the event preparation? My boss had just left the position without acknowledging us with whom we are working with.

Who's to blame? Maybe both side. Maybe I just didn't know or I'm not being mentioned at all. Bad things is I didn't even know whom I will be working with. The previous boss that I know has been appointed as someone important in a society. So, the person just letting go his position. For me, that's not a proper way.

At least, mention to us and you may leave gracefully as a respected leader. You still have the responsibilities. Do not forget on that.

Well, most of my entries sounds quite serious as I'm not the gaily type of person. But I laugh crazily and smile easily.Yup, maybe I am that type of person. I accept who I am and happy the way I am. Yeah, I know people look down on me because I project late on things. They say other people da sampai Kuantan but I masih dekat Gambang. LAMPI katakan. Da la mata blur sekarang diri sendiri pun blur. What to do? I accept my weakness guys. hahaha.

I do admit taking things seriously. huhu. Maybe I am born this way. A serious typical type of girl. There is a history beneath why I become like this. Hmm. Just forget it. No grudge at all. I want to move on and be with the people that really cares about me. That's all I care.

I try my best to understand things. I did. I always pray that I will be wipe off from the blurry thingy. I really hate the blurry thingy because people always blame and look down on me for it. I never stop praying and wishing. But..I don't know why I still being like this..huhu..

Not a good saying narah! Bad girl!

Ok2. But although at first I think like that but now I really believe maybe Allah is testing me in this way. Allah has given me almost anything that I've needed and wanted. Why I do I want to claim more?

Narah, just be grateful because you are not tested the heavy things that is unbearable and do accept things as they are ok. You always should look up towards those people who still living life gracefully although their situation is miserable. I'm comforting and talking to myself. haha. =)

A big thank you and love for family and friends who still accept and cares for me for who I am. I love you all. Muahx.

With much love and prayers for all,
Nadzirah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye narah.. just go back from gambang.. teman member makan.. hehe.. hmm.. i x nmpk pn u td dtg cultural nyte tuh.. u, u ckp nape x rmai org dtg ker.. ktowg diinform yg spatutnye peka2 kolej n uia jer yg dtg utk mjlis tu.. so mmg x ramai pn sbnrnye.. i xtw ar peka 1 ckp per kt korg.. :)

Nadzirah said...

hye hana.
ouh..ye ke..hmm xpela..xde rezki.hehe
ouh..patotla x ramai.tataw lak pasal tue.hehe ;)

norfaiz said...

narah, wat is LAMPI??

Nadzirah said...

hahaha.. Lampi stands for lambat pickup..hihi