Sunday, February 28, 2010

Maulidur Rasul Parade and Congratulation Perkasa

Assalamualaikum and Good day.

Today, me and my fellow Perkasa Committee has been joining the Maulidur Rasul parade which is being held at 9 am.

Perkasa stand for Persatuan Mahasiswa Kejuruteraan Awam dan Sumber Alam.
Making it more interesting is that the Chinese from our committee also joined the parade.
I really respect them as they are really cooperative in making this event a success.

Guess what? When the winner for the banner is announced, unexpectedly Perkasa won the second place! Wow!
Really can't believe that! Lucky that I still joined the parade.ihihi

But what making me disappointed today is that I didn't have the opportunity to make it Chap Goh Mei night at the Mexica Hotel bacause of sudden fever. Really frustrated you know. I wasted rm18 just like that.wuwu.

Maybe that's worth after all. After all, our team did won the Parade, but I didn't get the chances to the event. =(

Okay, that's all. Just sharing a bit of happiness and sadness with you all.teehee. =)

Yours truly,
Nadzirah

No comments: