Friday, April 23, 2010

Ayat-ayat cinta

Assalamualaikum and Good day.

I am not an easy girl to capture her heart. It took a while for me to forget someone that I love.. Quite hard..I am seriously a loyal lover. huhu..sometimes, it may took years although I'm in love with the person for only a few months..It is not easy to replace a person that you have committed relationship with him..Because once I love, I will always love. But if that the best for both of us, life has to goes on..Maybe that's the choice. I pray may both of us be happy in our life...Will miss all the memories...sweet or sour..

I just think I want an eternal relationship. Relationship that leads to marriage..that way, I won't be hurted anymore..

hmmm...I wish to share a romantic song from Rossa.. Ayat-ayat cinta... Quite in jiwang mode right now..huhu

Desir pasir dipadang tandus
segersang pemikiran hati
Terkisahku diantara cinta yang rumit

Bila keyakinan ku datang
Kasih bukan sekedar cinta
Pengorbanan cinta yang agung
Ku pertaruhkan

(chorus)
Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna
Cinta ini tak mungkinku cegah
Ayat-ayat cinta bercerita
Cinta ku padamu

Bila bahagia mulai menyentuh
Seakanku bisa hidup lebih lama
Namun harus ku tinggal kan cinta
Ketika ku bersujud... (Last x2)

Love,
Nadzirah

No comments: