
Hye everyone. I would like to share my passion about Spain and how I am craze about it.. :)
Not just the country I'm in love with, but firstly my dear Iker Casillas. He is the goalkeeper of Real Madrid and Spain football. I have been fancy of him since Form 1 that is when the FIFA World Cup Spain match. Guess my friend, Halimatul did a very good job in influencing me to like Spain. Most importantly making me in lovvvee with Iker and hence, loving the football stuff and the country plus language not to forget.
Hey, I'm not like any other girl who just love the football player but not the game and not knowing how to play at all. I do really love the game and still learning to empower the skill as a women footballer. Maybe you will laugh hard because I looked very subtle and soft spoken person..huhu..But I'll prove ya wrong. When I'm into something, I am REALLY into it! You haven't watch I played just yet. I really turn off when people look down on me. So, dun judge quickly ya. I'm really into challenge. Don't try to challenge me. ;)
Yesh2..what makes Iker so special? He has been saving the penalty during the Spain match with Ireland which is really impressive as he was only 21 years old at that time. He receives quite a recognition in his country. I've read that a road sign in Spain has named it after his name. Casillas. WoW! :D

OKay..that's a gist about Iker, what about Spain? Talk about this, I am actually in love with the telenovelas. I've watched several telenovelas which make I'm really quite familiar with Spanish words. El actor y actriz es mucho bonita! :)
I've watched Yo Soy Betty La Fea, Rosalinda, La Intrusa (Gabriela Spanic is HOt okaayyy!), Secreto de Amor, Prisionera and several telenovelas which I barely remember. About telenovelas, I really love Gabriela SPanic. She is awesome I tell ya. Really beautiful and multi talented. She has a very sexy husky voice which I think would make any guy melt. lalala~
That's about Iker and telenovelas. Now what's about the language? When you have two idol, you surely wish that you could communicate with them right?? That's what I thought when I was young. SO I learned a few Spanish words by my own. Thank God internet exist! haha. Then this semester, I need to learn a new language. I was really shocked that God has granted my wish for years already. That is to learn Spanish formally! So, yeah, I took the class and loving every second of it. Thank you Senora Fatina binti Bakar. :)
It was an awesome journey through the years. Alhamdulillah. Allah has given me a lot of pleasent surprises. I just waited for one more. That is to go to Spain and meet Iker and Gabriela. How I wish my dream could come true. Insyallah. Pray for me amigos.. I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dream and how I wish it will be realised. Insyallah with Allah's will. Nothing is impossible. :D
Oh yes, before I leave, I would like to share my favourite Spanish song. It is a very romantic and lovely song by Juanes. You should hear em'. Nice I tell ya. It's about a guy eternal love towards a girl. I will surely melt if any guy sang this for me..woohoo! ;)
Para Tu Amor lyrics
Para tu amor lo tengo todo
Desde mi sangre hasta la esencia de mi ser
Y para tu amor que es mi tesoro
Tengo mi vida toda entera a tus pies
Y tengo también
Un corazón que se muere por dar amor
Y que no conoce el fin
Un corazón que late por vos
Para tu amor no hay despedidas
Para tu amor yo solo tengo eternidad
Y para tu amor que me ilumina
Tengo una luna, un arco iris y un clavel
Y tengo también
Un corazón que se muere por dar amor
Y que no conoce el fin
Un corazón que late por vos
Por eso yo te quiero tanto que no sé como explicar
Lo que siento
Yo te quiero porque tu dolor es mi dolor
Y no hay dudas
Yo te quiero con el alma y con el corazón
Te venero
Hoy y siempre gracias yo te doy a ti mi amor
Por existir
Para tu amor lo tengo todo
lo tengo todo y lo que no tengo también
Lo conseguiré
para tu amor que es mi tesoro
Tengo mi vida toda entera a tus pies
Y tengo también
Un corazón que se muere por dar amor
Y que no conoce el fin
Un corazón que late por vos
Por eso yo te quiero tanto que no sé como explicar
Lo que siento
Yo te quiero porque tu dolor es mi dolor
Y no hay dudas
Yo te quiero con el alma y con el corazón
Te venero
Hoy y siempre gracias yo te doy a ti mi amor
Love,
Nadzirah
4 comments:
da lama sy xpost komen kt sni..tp sy slalu follow up ur blog..hehe
thanks, post kali ni mengingatkan sy " semngat melakukan sesuatu perkara"..
by da way, I luv KARA Group then I luv Korea...eager 2 learn korean language but never have any chance 2 learn it in proper way..hehe
hope u continue sharing ur thought n feeling..im happy 2 read it..hehe
haha..tuela..long time x nampak u..hehe..isk2..terharu plak die slalu follow up my blog. thanx pal! ;)
KARA group? grup ape tue? pelik je bunyi..hihi..u love koreas? seriously? sure layan gile cite korea kn??
nevermind..skarang da byk opportunities tok kt learn language..jgn lepaskn peluang..,best taw bile kt jalan2 certain area yg ade bahasa yg kt blajar then kt faham..best giler! :D
insyaallah..slagi diberi Allah keupayaan tok menulis, I will always write.. :)
meleleh leleh gak..haha..
tp skang da memilih gak cita korea y nk tgk..
try la search kt utube about kara n their song..best2 jgak..
ohh..okekek..nt nad cek..da lama x tgk cite korea nie..hee..
nape memilih lak skarang? huhu
Post a Comment