Assalamualaikum and Good day.

Hola amigos!! Como estas?
I'm saying hello and how are you in Spanish. You may seek the answer and ask me. Whether it is correct or not. Homework!! hihi
It's have been a fast pace life.
Several changes and new outcomes everyday.
I am learning every angle of life every day and feeling really grateful for every drop of it.
I am an estudiante. That is a student. Still learning and applied several things in life.
Though sometimes the application went wrong.hihi.
Why I am putting this photo?
This photo reminiscing last week activities where I have been to Pekan for a Site visit.
Yeah, I've edited the picture. There are sort of humans element in it.
Why and how?
You see, at the back of the picture, several students are excited in looking the biggest object around that is a monstrous thing that bash the concrete.
For me, it is reflecting the human nature.
The human's instinct to know what happens.
How about all of you? How do you interpret this photo? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment